Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Lennél szíves ezt lefordítani?...

Lennél szíves ezt lefordítani? ( nem hosszú )

Figyelt kérdés

I divide my attention into two equalparts. The first half I direct to sensing the process of my breathing. I feel thatwhen I inhale the air, the greater portion, after passing through my lungs,returns outside, while a small portion remains and settles in me. I feel that thispenetrates inside, as though spreading through the whole organism. As onlyone part of my attention is occupied in observing the breathing, all theassociations continue to be noticed by the free part of my attention.

I then direct this second part to my brain, trying to observe clearly theentire process that takes place, and I begin to feel something very fine, almostimperceptible, freeing itself from the associations. I do not know what this

“something” is, but I see it appear—

small, light, so delicate that it can be feltonly after practice brings the sensation of it. Half of my attention remainsoccupied with the breathing, and I feel the two at the same time.Now I direct this second part of my attention to assist this fine

“something” in my brain to flow, or rather fly, directly toward the solar plexus.

What takes place in the brain is not important. What is important is that whatappears must flow directly to the solar plexus. Consciously, I concentrate onthis, and at the same time I feel that I am breathing. I have no more

associations. And I feel more fully that “I am,” “I can,” and “I can will.” From

the air and from the mind, I receive food for different bodies, and I see then

with certainty the two real sources from which the “I” can be born.

The practice of this exercise brings the possibility of an active thought,

and with active thought the “I” becomes stronger.

2012. márc. 19. 19:56
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:
Ez nem hosszú? Senki se fog neked ingyen dolgozni, ha mégis, az hülye.
2012. márc. 19. 20:01
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:
írd be a Google forditóba!
2012. ápr. 8. 16:11

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!