Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Magyarorszagra koltoz fogok....

Magyarorszagra koltoz fogok. Segit ertelmesen lefordit alabbi szoveg magyarra? Holland vagyok, de mivel nem beszel valoszinu senki nyelvem, en leirom angolul. Lefordiatanatok?

Figyelt kérdés

A google translete nem jol forditja.

Hi! Please abide the rules, because ban entails. When you going to try the hack for this game, we will pubish you. We warn you: The hack's storing is punishable, without using too. Please delete the file, or we will give you a virus. Its quite a crime.

2015. jan. 19. 14:33
1 2
 11/15 A kérdező kommentje:
Rude ppl. I can have faults! Yea, I just a learner .. I learn english... I had a mistake! I wrote he.. But i didnt care cuz i thought noone cares. So.. Thanks for the reply before before the last, who said the answ, and I will dont ask more questions here about this theme. Yea and first man: I USED THIS TOGETHER WITH MY MATE. But he gave me this account ok? So.. I dont ustand the reply before the last and the last, but when u can't say it in english i think it wasn't kind... But, before the last ur english part was true, it was a mistake, sorry.... When u care.. And the last as well.. I think u said something rude... So, dont hate me, cuz i have idiot humor, ok? I think this means my age and sex: 16/W(G) Just dont hurt me.. (before questions, I transleted the first answer, but im scared so i dont want to translete te last 2.) OK?
2015. jan. 19. 19:57
 12/15 anonim ***** válasza:

Hey I am #9, the "rude" one.

My hungarian text translated to english: Hey, son!

(After th english text)... As I think this is a fake question, but I find it good that you practice/improve your english.

Anyway, I didn`t want to hurt you,but english is a bit similar like dutch, that's why your mistakes were a bit strange for me, never mind.

I don't have sense of humour, sorry! Have a good day, and committ your huge trick!

17 W

2015. jan. 20. 18:41
 13/15 A kérdező kommentje:

Hey last! Yea I understand u, I am so sorry.. Yea English is a bit like dutch, just its easy to forget. And, "he" in english is "hij" and she is "zij".. So its not the same, but the precept is similar. So, sorry, i didnt want to hurt u, ur not rude, just I thought u wrote something offensive, cuz I dont ustand Hungarian. Maybe, sometimes its easiest to forget the easiest things. So, sorry, I just thought when did u have to write it in english, but u didnt, i thought it was offensive.. So, sorry.

PS: UR not rure, ur a very kind girl :)

2015. jan. 20. 20:36
 14/15 anonim válasza:

Hey! I am the tenth. I also wrote "neutral tome" letter, i just jouned the nineth. I wrote:

"Last: Yea, its really strange. I think the questioner wanted to joke."

So, it wasnt rude, it was just not for u, it was to the before. "I apologize"

2015. jan. 20. 20:44
 15/15 A kérdező kommentje:
Tenth/last.. Ok, sorry.. Than, the first one the only one who hate me i think... So, sorry, but my subsequent questions will be english too.
2015. jan. 21. 14:54
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!