Kezdőoldal » Otthon » Ingatlan vásárlás, eladás » Kedves Ingatlanhirdetők!...

Kedves Ingatlanhirdetők! Fordult már elő veletek is hogy ilyen levelet kaptok?

Figyelt kérdés

Hello ,

Thank you for your answer ,Ok..i will buy your property at your given price . now am sorry I can't call you or receive calls at this moment based on the nature of security here in my country Syria but I will make out time and call you on a secured line if the need arises .

But my major priority of contacting you is to propose a fortune that requires immediate and swift execution . I will provide you all the necessary detail about me once trust is established between us . Please Read thoroughly and Get back to me but you have the Obligation to decline if you are not Interested.

My husband is an Syrian industrialist and member of A Syrian Business Council Men In Damascus. My Family is Under the Threat of President Bashar al-Assad for Our resolute A true Support for Democratic Government in Syria.

Due to the Current President Bashar al-Assad protest in the Country, My husband was killed as i managed to escape with my two kids and we are running for our their dear lives as Soldiers are Killing civilians, women and children. I want to bring to your notice that my husband left in our possession the sum of (Fifteen Million four hundred and fifty thousand dollars) $ 15,450,000. This is the money he has made all his entire life as an industrialist and he saved the money in my account as family account and I withdraw the money from the bank after the death of my husband and stored it in our hide out tent because putting money in a bank now could be a big risk in a country like ours at this time of war.

Our country is in much chaos today and I wish to move out with my kids and including the money . So I am looking for a trusted partner who can help me and my kids relocate to a safe place like your country . Can you assist us in this operation?

Please you knew am a widow please do not take advantage of me , You will be entitled to 10% of the total sum of $ 15,450,000 while 90% will be main for me and my kids to start up a new life in your country. I believe this is a fair deal.

Write me back at (EMAIL) for more details.

Thanks,

Mrs Amena

2016. okt. 6. 12:31
 1/4 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Nyilvánvaló átverés olyat is csinálnak, hogy arabnak kiadja magát, hogy itt akar venni lakást és keresd meg stb.

Kamu, keress rá a neten a mail címére vagy a szövegrészletre idézőjelekkel, talán kiad több találatot, amiből rájössz, hogy tömegesen küldik az ilyen kamuleveleket.

Törölni, SPAM-nek jelenteni.

2016. okt. 6. 12:37
 2/4 ede1219 ***** válasza:
100%
Klasszikus nigériai csalás, nem árt bejelenteni a Rendőrségen, hátha valami birka bedől nekik!
2016. okt. 6. 12:56
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

"Nigériai csalás"! Tedd be spamnak és jelentsd be, ha Gmail postafiókod van.

[link]

[link]

2016. okt. 6. 13:23
 4/4 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Ezt úgy hívják, hogy

"OKOS TANULT FEKETE BECSAPNI BUTA GAZDAG FEHÉR!"

Csisztu Zsuzsát is becsapták, sok pénzt levettek a számlájáról.

2016. okt. 6. 13:25

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!