Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Leellenőriznétek ezt nekem? : )

Leellenőriznétek ezt nekem? : )

Figyelt kérdés

A rég nem látott levelezőtársamnak írtam egy levelet, és szeretném a segítségeteket kérni a leellenőrzésében = )

Dear Saara,

How are you? It's been a long time since I've heard about you. I decided to write for you, because I'd be pleased to know what's about you :) And of course, I know that I love getting letters, so surely you too :P We talk a lot about your arriving with my friends, who will receive Finnish children. Awh, we're full of ideas... It will be an awesome week, I hope :D

And what's up with you? What about your family? :) It's a long time since we met last. We're looking forward to see you *-*

Your teacher visited our school today, and she was giving a presentation for the students about the life in Finland. It was great and funny :D

How it's going on? It's going alright here. Now I should write a re-introduction.. :D I look the same as earlier, the difference is maybe just that I've stupid mushroom-hair xD But don't imagine, it's terrible, but never mind... :/ I hope it will grow back soon. I wanna have dreadlocks *-* Imagine my mom's scared face when I told her that I will having rasta hair. :D It was quite funny..

And what music do you like nowadays? I still adore rock music :P Do you know Nirvana :) Finnish metal is still the best, keep it up ;) Wht do you like doing in your spare time? Well, I'm a couch potato, I spend the most of my free-time in front of computer.. :D I also like hanging out with friends, and taking my dog for a walk. (pictures of Dorka next time :D)

Do you collect something? :D I collect badges, I have a lots of badge with the pictures of my favourite bands :D Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Kasabian, Slipknot and everything you can imagine :) I also write a diary, it's quite funny :)

Next time I'll write more about what's up with me, but it's late now. And sorry for the misspellings, but it was a sudden idea to write for you.. :D

Best regards for you and your parents, with love, Anna :)

Hálaésköszönet minden válaszolónak =)

2011. okt. 19. 18:43
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

-since i heard about you

-to write to you

-what has been happening to you recently

-since we last met

-she gave a presentation

-how is it going?

- i have stupid (itt nem lehet összevonni, mert a have nem segédige)

-that i would have

-i spend most of my time

-in front of the computer

-i have lots of badges

2011. okt. 19. 19:25
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
köszönöm :)
2011. okt. 19. 19:52

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!