Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » The simple past and the past...

The simple past and the past continuous nyelvtan. Valaki megnézi jók-e a mondatok?

Figyelt kérdés

1. Why you (interrupt) me just now? I (have) a veryinteresting conversation with Mr.Pitt.

2. When I (see) him he (paint) a portrait of his wife.

You (like) it?

He only just (start) when I (see) it,so I couldn’t judge.

3. While he (water) the flowers it (began) to rain. He (put) up his umbrella and (go) on watering.

4. I (come) in very late last night and unfortunately the dog (wake) up and (start) to bark. This (wake) my mother who (come) to the top of the stairs and (say),’Who is there?’

I (say),’It is me,’but she (not hear) me because the dog (bark) so loudly,so she (go) back to her room and (telephone) the police.

1. Why were you interrupting me just now? I was having a very interesting conversation with Mr. Pitt.

2. When I saw him he was painting a portrait of his wife.

Did you like it?

He was only just starting when I saw it,so I couldn’t judge.

3. While he was watering the flowers it began to rain. He put up his umbrella and went on watering.

4. I came in very late last night and unfortunately the dog woke up and started to bark.

This woke my mother who came to the top of the stairs and said, ’Who is there?’

I said, ’It is me,’ but she didn’t hear me because the dog was barking so loudly,so she went back to her room and telephoned the police.

2012. júl. 28. 21:41
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Why did you interrupt me just now?

(Mert nem folyamatosan szakította félbe, csak egy pillanat alatt)

2012. júl. 28. 21:45
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
okés,köszike!
2012. júl. 30. 06:59

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!