Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Valaki leellenőrizné, hogy...

Valaki leellenőrizné, hogy nyelvtanilag helyese és értelmese ez a szöveg? Ha nem, mi a hiba?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Monica!

How are you? What about John? I’ve been here for five days, and I really like this city. New York is a beautiful and modern city. Now, I’m staying in a hotel, but on Friday I’m going at home.

I met with Kate 2 days ago. She’s changed. Her hair is very different. She broke her arm, because she fell when went swimming two weeks ago, but she’s fine. I’ve already been in the Central Park, and I’ve seen the Statue of Liberty, but I haven’t been in the Times Sqare yet. It’s the first time that I’ve been in the Empire State Building. Today I’ve eaten a real New York Burger. It was very delicious, but I think, it is very unhealthy. I’ve visited lots of museums. I was in several restaurant on Monday. I’ve been sad when I knew, that Emile Griffith, my favorite boxer, died. He boxed with Don Fullmer, Luis Rodriguez, Rubin Carter and Dick Tiger, you know. It was a very terrible news for me, but the life goes on.

Have you ever been to New York? Has Susie been at home yet? I’ll arrive to home on Saturday. I haven’t seen my family since April. I miss everybody.

XXX

Matt

2013. júl. 29. 15:26
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

How are you? What about John? I’ve been here for five days, and I really like this city. New York is a beautiful and modern city. Now, I’m staying in a hotel, but on Friday I’m going home.

I met Kate 2 days ago. She has changed. Her hair is very different. She broke her arm, because she fell when she went swimming two weeks ago, but now she’s fine.

I have already been in the Central Park, and I have seen the Statue of Liberty, but I haven’t been in the Times Sqare yet. It is the first time that I have been in the Empire State Building. Today I have eaten a real New York Burger. It was very delicious, but I think, it is very unhealthy. I have visited lots of museums.

I was in several restaurantS on Monday.

I have been sad when I knew, that Emile Griffith, my favorite boxer, died. He boxed with Don Fullmer, Luis Rodriguez, Rubin Carter and Dick Tiger, you know.

It was a very terrible news for me, but life goes on.

Have you ever been to New York? Has Susie been at home yet? I will arrive at home on Saturday. I haven’t seen my family since April. I miss everybody.

2013. júl. 29. 16:07
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszi szépen:D Magyarul kb 3-4 hiba? Azt hittem több lesz. Köszi:)
2013. júl. 29. 21:04

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!