Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Egy emlékezetes napról kell...

Egy emlékezetes napról kell írnom fogalmazást angolul, ötletek?

Figyelt kérdés
2014. jún. 25. 20:56
 1/9 anonim ***** válasza:

A memorable day in my life

Life is full of various events and experiences. But all of these are not equally important, enjoyable and memorable. Some are memorable. I am a student. There are some memorable days and they remain evergreen in my heart. My first day at school is such a day.

It was the month of January, 2007. I was then only six years old. My father proposed that I should be admitted into a school in class one the next day. I felt very excited. I could not think of anything else. I was always thinking about the school, the teachers as I watched on the TV. I could not even sleep well that night. The next morning my mother woke me early in the morning. She washed me very well, combed my hair and dressed in new clothes. Then I had breakfast and started for the school with my father. He took me to the nearest NHF Primary School of our locality at 9.30 am. The school was not very far from our home. So we walk all the way.

It took us half an hour to reach the school. When I stepped inside the school compound with my father I was somewhat afraid. I saw many students on the school campus. Some were playing; some were talking to each other. Finding me in a new environment my heart began to beat.

At first my father took me to the headmaster’s room and requested him to admit me in class one. At first I felt a bit nervous and shy. But his smiling face and gentle eyes put me at ease. He asked me my name and I answered him. Then he pointed me a letter chart and asked me to say some letters. I could say them all because my mother taught me them at home. Then he became very pleased with me and admitted me in class one. Then he called Ms Fatema, the class teacher of class one to take me to the class. She welcomed me and took me to the class and gave me a seat. All the students in the class were staring at me. I felt a bit nervous once again to see the new faces. But soon I became very easy. The class lasted 35 minutes I had four other periods with a...

2014. jún. 25. 21:01
 2/9 anonim ***** válasza:
i am very cool Today, I would like talk about the most memorable day in my life. I went through a lot of things and I have a lot of good memories. Above all, the experience that I tripped to abroad at the first time is the most memorable day, I think. When I was a high school student at the first grade, I went to Malaysia and Singapore as a school trip. Every thing was first experiences for me. I make my passport for the first time, and it seems a very special thing for me. Malaysia was very unique country because the smell of the city is different from Japan. I am very surprised at it. Food in Malaysia was also unique. We ate fishes and some noodles. But it taste was not good for me. I don’t like Malaysian foods. But it was also special experience. I thought I like Japanese foods some other time. And then, we went to Singapore next. Singapore is famous for clean city and it was true. Singapore city was very beautiful and clean. Singapore is a tourist spot, so foods are very variable. I like Singapore foods that Malaysia. Singapore’s nights were also very beautiful. I like to see night views. I went through a lot of things for the first time in there, and these were very good for me. I can know the beautiful of Malaysia and Singapore. And I can know the beautiful of Japan as well. I want to go somewhere abroad in my life, and I want to go through a lot of things that I have never experienced
2014. jún. 25. 21:01
 3/9 anonim ***** válasza:
A második az egy másik.
2014. jún. 25. 21:02
 4/9 anonim ***** válasza:

Ha ötleteket szeretnél, akkor szerintem írj ki mondjuk 'Emberek' -> 'Barátok, barátságok' kategóriába egy olyan kérdést, hogy „Leírnátok nekem egy emlékezetes napotokat a barátaitokkal?” Megjegyzésbe, hogy „Egy kirándulás, vagy csínytevés, vagy bármi történetét. Csak kíváncsi vagyok, és megköszönném a történeteteket”. Aztán várj egy jó válaszra, és fordítsd le angolra.

Mert itt csak olyanokat fognak a fejedhez vágni, hogy miért nem írod meg a leckédet meg hasonlók…

2014. jún. 25. 21:05
 5/9 anonim ***** válasza:
Vagy ki copy-paste-elnek egy már kész fogalmazást valahonnan…
2014. jún. 25. 21:06
 6/9 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm:)
2014. jún. 25. 22:30
 7/9 anonim ***** válasza:
Valamit a Balatoni nyaralásomról írnék amit egy cserkésztáborban töltöttünk. Számháború, rókavadászat, kézműves foglalkozás, wind szörf.
2014. jún. 26. 00:16
 8/9 anonim ***** válasza:
Jajj a gonoszbácsi copypastázik....
2014. jún. 26. 18:32
 9/9 anonim ***** válasza:
Jah, nem, nem gonosz a bácsi, csak miközben írtam a hozzászólásomat ez a lehetőség, hogy ki is lehet másolni egy ilyet valahonnan, még nem fordult meg a fejemben. Amúgy nincs semmi baj a válaszaiddal, talán a második lehetne kicsit tagoltabb…
2014. jún. 26. 19:20

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!