Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítanátok az angol házim?

Azrael666 kérdése:

Kijavítanátok az angol házim?

Figyelt kérdés

Hobbies and freetime

In my opinion everybody have to do some kind of hobbies for example play football, collect stamps or what the person wants.

I think i don't have enough time to do hobbies because of the School.

In my freetime i usually play on my computer or watch movies with my girlfriend.

I usually play football with my friends and sometimes i run in the town.

Because of the Technical World develop more and more person starts to find hobbies in the Technical world so this is the cause why people stay mostly in front of their technical stuffs instead they should study.

2016. okt. 12. 15:49
1 2
 11/12 chtt ***** válasza:
100%
Hm, tanár vagyok (érettségiztem is valaha, persze:), nehéz elhinni, de Te jársz órára, nyilván tudod. :)
2016. okt. 12. 21:39
 12/12 anonim ***** válasza:
36%

Hobbies and Relaxation

in my opinion, everybody needs a hobby, to pass the time, for example playing football, stamp collecting or whatever the person is interested in.

I believe I don't have enough free time because of school commitments.

If I did happen to have some time to myself, then I play games on my computer or watch a movie with my girlfriend.

Usually, I kick a ball around with my friends or run into the town.

(Itt nem tiszta, befutsz a varosba vagy korbefutod?)

Due to technological developments worldwide, more and more people started to find hobbies, interests in technology. Therefore, I believe, this may be just one of the causes as to why they are sitting front of their devices instead of studying.

Nagyon szedett-vedett fogalmazas, szerintem. Megcafolod sajat magad. Azt irod, hogy hobbinak kellene hogy legyen az embereknek, utana meg leirod,hogy a suli vegett nincs idod ra, de vegul is a szabadidodben a geped elott ulsz.)

2016. okt. 13. 09:24
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!