Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítanátok egy újabb levél...

Azrael666 kérdése:

Kijavítanátok egy újabb levél próbálkozásom?

Figyelt kérdés

Alen Walker

40 Kinizsi Street

1500 Budapest

Hungary

9 August, 2016

Nina Walker

50 János Street

1000Miksolc

Hungary

Ref: Letter of hobbies and the Summer

Dear Nina,

We have not talked since last year, and I would like to inquire from you.

I have got lot of questions for example:

- How are you?

- How is your family? I know your Dad is ill and he was in the hospital, I hope he will be healed.

- I have heard you and Ian was breaking up. How do you bear the break with Ian? Please let me know how can i help to you in this.

I hope I will get answers to my questions.

Anyway, I want to talk a bit about my new hobbies and about what was happening with me in the Summer.

In the first part of Summer we was on a holiday in Hajdúszoboszló and there we were swimming and sunbathing and we was seeing the attractions of the city.

In the middle of the Summer me and my girlfriend were in a holiday near to Balaton lake in Fonyód. My girlfriend is family have there an apartment.

We went to the BB days and we ate lot of candy-floss and we drank must.

I think that was the best part of the Summer.

In the end of the Summer, I have started to record videos (I have become youtuber), that mean when I play with a game I recor it and I share it on my youtube channel.

My target is 10 million subscriber and now I have 1 million. I usually play with survivor and action games like XY.

Nowdays I have lot of work and I need a partner who can help me to record videos to my channel and I thought of you. So if you want you can join to me and we can do this together.

I hope we can meet in September and we can talk about everything in detail.

Best wishes

Take care

Alen Walker

2016. aug. 9. 17:37
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
18%

Ref: A Letter about Hobbies and the Summer

Dear Nina,

We haven't talked since last year, and I'd like to ask a couple of things:

- How are you?

- How is your family? I know your Dad is ill and he was in the hospital. I hope he's going to heal soon.

- I heard you and Ian was breaking up. How do you bear it? Please let me know how I can help you.

I hope you don't mind answering my questions. Anyway, I'd like to say a few words about my new hobbies and what was happening in the summer.

In the first part of summer we were on a holiday in Hajdúszoboszló, where we swam, sunbathed a lot and we saw the attractions of the city.

In the middle of the summer me and my girlfriend were on holiday at Lake Balaton at a holiday resort called Fonyód. My girlfriend's family has an apartment there. We went to the BB days and we ate lot of candy-floss and we drank real fresh must. I think this was the best part of the summer.

In the end of the summer, I started to record videos (I've become a Youtuber), which actually means when I'm playing a game I record and share it on my Youtube channel. My target is to get 10 million subscribers. Now I've got 1 million. I usually play with survivor and action games like XY.

Lately, I have a lot to do, so I need a partner who can help me to record videos to be published on my channel. Who I had on my mind was you. So if you feel like it, you can join in, and we can do things together.

I hope we can meet in September and we can talk out everything in detail.

Take care,

Alen Walker

2016. aug. 9. 18:41
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:
0%
Meg kell mondanom szörnyű volt az eredeti. Amilyen hiba csak lehetséges az megvolt benne.
2016. aug. 9. 18:45
 3/3 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Dear Nina,

We haven't talked since last year. I have so many questions for you.

How are you? How is your family?

I know your dad is ill and was in hospital. I wish for him a speedy recovery and hope he gets well soon.

I also heard you and Ian were breaking up. I am sorry to hear it, hope you're coping well. If I can be of any help, please let me know.

I hope you don't mind my questioning but I have been thinking about you and trust that you are OK and life is treating you well.

A little bit about myself.

I have a new hobby and the summer was fun.

At the beginning of my holidays I visited Hajduszoboszlo. (Ki az a we?)

We swam, sunbathed and enjoyed the local tourist attractions.

In midsummer, my girlfriend and I went to Fon you, which is at Lake Balaton. My girlfriend's family own an apartment there we went to BB Days, ate a lot of candy Floss and drank must, (grape juice), freshly made from the harvested grapes.

For me, this was the highlight of this year's summer.

At the end of summer I started to work on my new interest. I record videos (I've become a YouTuber). I play games and I record them. I share them on my channel.

My aim is to acquire 10 million subscribers. So far, I have a million, still a long way to go. I usually play survivor and action games, such as XY.

Lately I'm busy, have a lot to do. I need a partner to help me to film my videos, those ones, which are to be uploaded onto YouTube.

Actually, I was thinking of you, would you be interested? If you think you'd like to join me, let me know, we could be involved in this together.

I hope we can meet up in September to discuss, brainstorm some ideas in greater details.

Take care,

Alan

Ez egy barati level, nem kell reference,es alairasnak is csak a keresztneved kell.

2016. aug. 10. 08:00

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!