Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Helyes így a fogalmazás? Ha...

Helyes így a fogalmazás? Ha hiba lenne benne, írjátok már le!

Figyelt kérdés

My Family

My name is Lili. I am sixteen years old. I have got blue eyes and straight, long hair. I am slim and tall. I am from Hungary. I live in Debrecen with my family. My family is big. My father is fifty years old. His name is Peter. He is police officer . He has got green eyes and curly, brown hair. He is of medium height. He also has a good sense of humor and he usually is cheerful. My mother is fifty-two years old. Her name is Andi. She is office worker. She has got beautiful green eyes and she has short, wavy, blonde hair. She has got listening to music and cooking. I think she is helpful, hardworking, kind-hearted and lovely. I have got one sister and one brother. My sister thirty-two years old. Her name is Petra. She is a teacher. She has got long, straight, brown hair and green eyes. She likes playing games with her daugter, she's Zora five years. I think she is clover, pretty and honest. My brother is seventeen years old. His name is Bence. He has blue eyes and short, straight, brown hair. He likes playing football. I think is funny, sporty, talented and happy.

I have a niecce, a brother-in-law, four aunts and uncles, fifteen cousins and a grandmother.

I meet my relatives at weekends, at christmas, at birthday or in summer.

2017. aug. 24. 15:41
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

he is usually cheerful

she is an office worker

blonde helyett a britben inkább fair

She likes/enjoys listening to music...

a sister and a brother

My sister is thirty-two...

She likes playing games with her five-year old daughter, Zora.

she is clever... Nem világos, hogy Petra vagy Zora.

I think he is funny...

sporty jó, de inkább active

at Christmas, at birthdays...

2017. aug. 24. 15:54
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

My name is Lili. I am sixteen years old. I have blue eyes and straight, long hair. I am slim and tall. I am from Hungary. I live in Debrecen with my family. My family is big. My father is fifty years old. His name is Peter. He is a police officer . He has green eyes and curly, brown hair. He is of medium height. He also has a good sense of humor and he is usually cheerful. My mother is fifty-two years old. Her name is Andi. She is an office worker. She has beautiful green eyes and she has short, wavy, blonde hair. She likes listening to music and cooking. I think she is helpful, hardworking, kind-hearted and lovely. I have one sister and one brother. My sister is thirty-two years old. Her name is Petra. She is a teacher. She has long, straight, brown hair and green eyes. She likes playing games with her daugter, Zora, who is five years old. I think she is clever, pretty and honest. My brother is seventeen years old. His name is Bence. He has blue eyes and short, straight, brown hair. He likes playing football. I think he is funny, sporty, talented and happy.

I have a niecce, a brother-in-law, four aunts and uncles, fifteen cousins and a grandmother.

I see my relatives at weekends, Christmas, birthday celebrations or in summer.

Jo lett, csak apro hibak vannak.

Viszont, miert ez a sok has got, miert nem szamokat irsz?

2017. aug. 24. 23:14

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!