Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol fogalmazás-Lakóhely,...

Angol fogalmazás-Lakóhely, házimunka-valaki lenne olyan kedves és átnézné?

Figyelt kérdés

Sziasztok! Lenne valaki olyan kedves és átnézné (főleg nyelvtanilag) ezt a fogalmazást.Téma: lakóhely, min változtatnék a házunkban, munkamegosztás. Előre is köszönöm a segítőszándékúaknak! To start with, I live in X. It's a small village between the Mátra and the Cserhát. So this settlement lies in the valley. To my mind, my place is a charming, idyllic and picturesque little village, which has a catholic church and 2 tiny chapel. So, I live in it, because the landcape is beautiful and we have so many kind and helpful neigbour. The air is always clear, the street is amazing and gorgeus at Christmas time, and we can hike in the mountins every time. Unfortunatelly, X hasn't got so many cultural and work opportunity, so in practice the half of population goes to work and shopping the near places, like Y and Q. X is famous of András Fáy, who lived a period in X and wrote his work, the "Hunting in Mátra". The school picked up his name.

I live in a detached house, which has a big and also nice garden with blooming trees and flowers, like daffodil and daisy. In the house, there are 3 bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom, a corridor and a pantry. One of the bedroom we called just guest room, because we don't use it. My mother and my father live with me, and both of them transformed our house something like that the current state. But if, I has a choose or way that I could change something in the house, my first steps would be to paint the wall to burgundy. And I would like to plant green amber, which climbs up on the wall. After that, I dig a hole for a small lake. In the house, I would like to change the currently white doors to oak-doors. On the whole, I would'nt change a lot.

As I see, shaering the house chores in our house are not hard. At the weekend, my father makes us breakfast, which is either scrambled eggs or french toast. Every day, I go to my rabbits to feed them, and if I have some time, I play with them. It's my mother who usually makes the luch. Unfortunatelly, for my part, I'm always in the school, so I have the fewest work in the household. But it's me, who take out the rubbish and of course, this is the least to clean my own little room. At the weekend, I wash the dishes, but on the weekdays, it's my mother's job and besides to wash our clothes too. In nutshell, my father works a lot, I study a lot and my mother too, just her job is to be a great housewife.

2018. szept. 16. 11:40
1 2
 11/12 anonim ***** válasza:
Archeological Park az egyik kifejezés a romkertre.
2018. szept. 16. 15:32
 12/12 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm! Ezt a kifejezést sajnos nem találtam, ezért raktam inkább idézőjel közé...
2018. szept. 16. 15:50
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!