Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Valaki segítene ebben az...

Valaki segítene ebben az angol esszében?

Figyelt kérdés

Sziasztok! Az alábbi fogalmazásomat láthatjátok, ami, sajnos, gondolom elég sok helyen, nem éppen helyes. Ezért, ha valaki lenne olyan kedves és kijavítaná, azt nagyon megköszönném! Próbáltam ügyelni az egyeztetésre is (páran írták már, hogy azzal gond van.) Nem házi feladat!

In my opinion, the communication changes our world. For example: We use smart phone and tablet for a few years ago and my generation doesn’t use the landline phones. Of course, for studying is necessary to use computer, the internet or it’s inevitable to chat with our distant relatives or friends on smart phone. For my part, I’m always avaible at facebook, messenger or instagram. It’s good that I can be reached any time. There are so many interesting things you can do with a phone, besides making phone call, or send short messages. There are games, but I don’t play with them; for some people these are so exciting, but me these are waste my time. Nowadays, mobile phones have Internet access, so you can check what is about the football match or weather forecast. These are so good, because they are fit on your hand or your pocket. Not like the computers, which is also useful as mobile phones. For me it’s more comfortable to type on keyboard. Moreover, we can know the world, we can talk with interesting people, who living another point in the world.

Living in a virtual life surronding laptops and phones has disadvantages too: In some country, scientists founded that typing on keyboard leads to the next generations can’t write with their own hand. Moreover, the handwriting regulate our brain’s operation. Secondly, these communical devices are correcting our mistakes and unfortunatelly that’s why we don’t write correctly. Who lives in a virtual reality, that is always want to talk on the internet with somebody, he/she can’t communicate in real life or his/her behavour is different than on the facebook. Over and above, they want to be someone else. They lose their identities. And it’s lead addicted. Unfortunatelly, I spend a lot of time in front of the screen, but I spend my time in the nature at weekend.

In our world, it’s necessary to know another language besides our mother language. It’s worth learning a foreign language because we can find job easily, we have opportunity to talk with foreign people for the purpose of friendship or orientation. We can learn about other people’s culture and way of life. It’s good to read authors in the originial or to be better informed about the world from newspapers. The travelling or studying abroad is easier, if you understand the language.

I learn English and German at school. I study English for primary school and than I begin German in secondary school, ,so it’s my second language. In bigger towns, we have opportunity to take courses for foreign languages. These are not cheap, but very useful. We can study in a group or we can visit private teachers too. Some people try the self-studying which has advantages, but maybe it’s not practicable, because nobody can correct our mistakes or explain the grammair parts. However, we can develop us to watch English speaking programmes, moves. listening music or reading books. Fortunatelly, a lot of school ensures that students can spend some time an other country at someone’s house. It’s called students exchange programm. In most secondary schools we have chouce to learn a third language too. If we have a choice or opportunity, I would choose Spanish, because my dream is to move to Spain. I want to learn about their lifestyle, about their culture and their language is so energic and beautiful for me.

In my opinion, it’s not enough to learn English in three 45-minute periods a week with twenty students in the group. So that’s why I think learning just at school it doens’t lead to language exam. For my class , many student visit private teachers.

2018. szept. 30. 19:36
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

In my opinion, communication changes our world. For example: We use smart phones and tablets for a few years now. My generation doesn’t use landline phones any more. For studying it is necessary to own and use a computer, the internet or it’s inevitable to catch up with relatives or friends afar through mobile phones. As for me, I’m always available on Facebook, Messenger or Instagram. It’s good that I can be reached any time. There are so many interesting things you can do with a phone, besides making phone calls or send short messages. It has games but I don’t playthem; for some people these are so exciting, but for me these are a waste of my time.

Today, mobile phones have Internet access, so you can check The results of a football match or weather forecast. These devices are so good because they fit in your hands or your pockets. Not like desktop computers, which are just as useful as mobile phones. For me it’s more comfortable to type on a keyboard. Plus, , we can gain knowledgeable of the world, we can connect with interesting people, who are living In another part of the world.

Living in a virtual life surrounded by laptops and phones has disadvantages too: In some countries, scientists have found that typing on keyboards may lead for the next generations to be unable to learn and use handwriting., as well as, writing by hand, regulates our brain function. These communicational devices are correcting our mistakes and unfortunately that’s why we cannot spell correctly. The one who lives in a virtual reality, Is craving to talk online with somebody, he/she is not able to communicate in real life or may display different behavour on Facebook. Essentially, they want to be someone else. They lose their identities. And it leads to a pretend life and addiction. Unfortunately, myself too, spend a lot of time in front of the screen, but I do spend my time in the nature at the weekends.

2018. szept. 30. 23:40
 2/5 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Bocs, atneztem megint, javitottam a benne maradt hibakat.

In my opinion, communication changes our world. For example, We use smartphones and tablets for a few years now. My generation doesn’t use landline phones any more. For studying, it is necessary to own and use a computer, the internet and it’s quite normal to catch up with relatives or friends afar through mobile phones. As for me, I’m always available on Facebook, Messenger or Instagram. It’s good that I can be reached at any time. There are so many interesting things you can do with a phone besides making phone calls or send short messages. It has games but I don’t play them; for some people, these are so exciting, but for me, these are a waste of my time.

Today, mobile phones have Internet access, so you can check The results of a football match or weather forecast. These devices are so useful because they fit in your hands or your pockets. Unlike desktop computers, but they are just as useful as mobile phones. For me, it’s more comfortable to type on a PC keyboard. Plus, we can gain knowledge of the world, we can connect with interesting people, who are living In other parts of the world.

Living in a virtual life surrounded by laptops and phones has disadvantages too: In some countries, scientists have found that typing on keyboards may lead for the next generations to be unable to learn and use handwriting. Writing by hand, regulates our brain function. These communicational devices are correcting our mistakes and unfortunately, that’s why we cannot spell correctly. The one who lives in a virtual reality, is craving to talk online with somebody, he/she is not able to communicate in real life or may display different behaviour on social media. . Essentially, they want to be someone else. They lose their identities. And it leads to a pretend life and addiction. Unfortunately, myself too, spend a lot of time in front of the screen but I do spend my time in nature at the weekends.

2018. okt. 1. 05:16
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:
45%

In today’s world it’s necessary to know another language besides our mother’s tongue. . It’s worth learning a foreign language because we can find jobs easier, we have opportunities to talk with foreign people and to make friends with people living outside of the country’s borders. We’re able to learn about other people’s cultures and ways of life. It’s good to read foreign authors’s work in their originial language or to be better informed about the world from newspapers. Travelling and studying abroad is easier, if you understand the given language.

I learn English and German at school. I study English since primary school and I began with German in secondary school, so it’s my second chosen language. In bigger towns, there are opportunities to take courses in foreign languages. These are not cheap but very useful. We can attend group lessons or one-on-one by private teachers too. Some people try the self-education which has advantages but maybe it’s not practicable, because nobody can correct mistakes or explain the grammatical parts. However, we can develop ourselves by watching English speaking TV programmes, movies, listening to to music or reading books. Fortunately, a lot of schools ensure that students are able to spend some time in in another country at other students’ house. It’s called the students exchange programme. In most secondary schools we have a chance to learn a third language too. If I‘ll have a choice or opportunity, I will choose Spanish because my dream is to move to Spain in the future. I want to learn about the lifestyle, culture. The Spanish language sounds so energic and beautiful to me.

I believe, it’s not adequate to learn English in three 45-minute periods a week with 20 students in the group. I am ofvthe opinion that learning just at school will not lead to success in passing a language exam. . In my class, many students attend private lessons.

2018. okt. 1. 05:37
 4/5 A kérdező kommentje:
Nagyon szépen köszönöm! Javítom a hibákat!
2018. okt. 1. 07:53
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Meg valami:

The Spanish language sounds so energic and beautiful to me.

The Spanish language sounds so energetic/alive/lively and beautiful to me.

2018. okt. 1. 09:34

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!