Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Kijavítanátok a hibákat ebben...

Kijavítanátok a hibákat ebben az angol levélben? Nagyon rossz lett?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Amy,

I'd like to apologize for not writing so long but i've just got back from a 5-day holiday in Budapest. During the trip i stayed in one of the most luxurious hotels called Hotel Márvány in the heart of the city so it was ideal for sightseeing and shopping.

I don't know where I should start! Budapest is the most wonderful place I have ever been in my life! The capital of Hungary is located on the north of the center of the country and banks of the river Danube, which is divides it into the areas of Buda on the west and Pest on the east. It is the 8th most populous city in the European Union, did you know about that? It is also famous by its industry and the wide variety of cultural events.

During my stay there were plenty of opportnities to take part in wide scale of activities. The Hungarian National Museum is one of the finest examples of Hungarian Classicism. The Hungarian Holy Crown and the Crown Jewels can be found in the Parlament. Woow was the only thing i could say. In the end of the day i was extremely tired as you can imagine, that's why i went to a traditional cofee house where i made some new friends. They told me everything about hungarian culture and kitchen. I tried all the superb, delicious pork dishes and luscious wines as well. If you're in Hungary please taste the specialities and enjoy the peace of these cafés, believe it's really not to be missed. I was full so i wanted to go to the hotel and rest but my new friends have persuaded me to go on a night riverboat tour. I wish you were here with me then you could see that magic as I did...I can't tell you with words how wonderful was bp. at midnight. It was out of this world, I think that I fell in love with the elegance of the city. Unfortunately, why we were sitting on the board, I noticed that my purse has falled into the river! I was so angry with myself, I don't understand how I could be so clumsy? Almost all my money and important papers were in it but luckily my credit card and passport were in my coat's pocket and they survived the mishap.

Well, all my news is that. I can't wait to meet you and tell you all my experience face-to-face. Hope to see you as soon as possible, I wish you all the best. Please take care of yourself!

Yours,

Allan

Előre is nagyon szépen köszönöm a leendő hozzászólók segítségét!:) Legyen szép estétek!

2011. márc. 15. 21:03
 1/6 anonim ***** válasza:
Ez valami házi feladat?
2011. márc. 15. 21:20
 2/6 A kérdező kommentje:
Nem, nem az.
2011. márc. 15. 21:42
 3/6 anonim ***** válasza:

Akkor jó helyesírásra! :)

A felét átolvastam, de semmi komolyat nem találtam, ami javítandó lenne.

2011. márc. 15. 21:49
 4/6 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Amy,

I'd like to apologize for not writing FOR so long but i've just got back from a 5-day-LONG holiday in Budapest.

During the trip I stayed in one of the most luxurious hotels called Hotel Márvány, WHICH IS in the heart of the city so it was ideal for sightseeing and shopping.

I don't know where I should start! Budapest is the most wonderful place I have ever been TO in my life!

THE CAPITAL OF HUNGARY IS LOCATED NORTH FROM THE COUTNRY’S CENTRE AND IS DIVIDED BY THE DANUBE INTO BUDA AND PEST. BUDA IS ON THE WEST SIDE, WHILE PEST IS ON THE EAST SIDE.

It is the 8th most populous city in the European Union, did you know about that? It is also famous by its industry and the wide variety of cultural events.

During my stay there were plenty of opportUnities to take part in. The Hungarian National Museum is one of the finest examples of Hungarian Classicism. The Hungarian Holy Crown and the Crown Jewels can be found in the Parlament. Wow was the only thing I could say. AT the end of the day I was extremely tired as you can imagine, that's why I went to a traditional cofFee house, where I made some new friends. They told me everything about Hungarian culture and kitchen. I tried all the superb, delicious pork dishes and luscious wines as well. If you're in Hungary please taste the specialities and enjoy the peace of these cafés, believe it's really not to be missed. I was full so I wanted to go to the hotel and rest but my new friends have persuaded me to go on a night riverboat tour. I wish you were here with me, then you cou’ve seen the magic that I did! I can't tell you with words how wonderful Bp. was at midnight. It was out of this world, I think that I fell in love with the elegance of the city. Unfortunately, WHILE we were sitting on the board, I noticed that my purse has falleN in the river! I was so angry with myself, I don't understand how could I be so clumsy? Almost all my money and important papers were in it but luckily my credit card and passport were in my coat's pocket SO they survived the mishap.

Well, THAT IS ALL OF MY NEWS. I can't wait to meet you and tell you my experience face-to-face. Hope to see you as soon as possible, I wish you all the best. Please take care of yourself!

Kiemeletem nagybetűkkel, amit kijavítottam. Viszont felhívnám a figyelmed: I az nagybetű, mindig. Illetve Hungarian, stb is MINDIG nagybetűvel kezdődik. Angolban nincs, olyan, hogy jelzőként kisbetűvé változik. Ja és nem center, hanem centre.

Továbbá azt az egy mondatot teljesen átírtam, mert érthetetlen és zavaros volt.

2011. márc. 15. 23:11
 5/6 A kérdező kommentje:
Rendben, nagyon szépen köszönöm a segítséget, és a mérhetetlen türelmet, hogy leírtad az egészet! Rendkívül hálás vagyok a segítségért, még egyszer nagyon nagyon köszönöm!!!!:) Jó éjt!
2011. márc. 15. 23:26
 6/6 anonim ***** válasza:
It's also famous FOR its industry
2011. márc. 17. 14:52

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!