Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Nagyon rossz ez az angol...

Nagyon rossz ez az angol panaszlevél? Kijavítanátok a hibákat?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about the terrible service provided by your travel agency when i went on a Pacific Island Cruise from 4 August to 18 August.

First of all, I booked the most expensive and the biggest room of all despite of this I could not even take a step in it because the room was excessively small and congested. There was no space for my suitcases. I ordered a porter to help me to find a solution but he told me that there is no way to solve the problem because all the cabins were reserved.

Secondly, your brochure said an own magnificent bathroom was available for each cabin but despite the fact that I had to share one with four other rooms and some of the travellers included me, could not take a shower because we have run out of warm water. Due to i was absolutely disappointed.

Furthermore, I was awfully disappointed and disgusted by the extremely tasteless, cold food served by your chefs. In addition to I got food poisoning and there was no doctor available on the ship.

I am extremely speechless and indignant. I can say without any doubt this was one of the most terrible 15 days in my life. Because of the reasons I have mentioned above I do not feel I received value for money and I believe I should receive some compensation. Thanks in advance.

2011. márc. 17. 20:57
 1/9 anonim ***** válasza:
70%
siralmas, inkább rövidebb mondatokat írj, mert nem jó dolog halmozni.
2011. márc. 17. 21:05
 2/9 anonim ***** válasza:
65%

Szerintem is borzalmasan olvasható.

Hagyd a fenébe ezeket a fellengzős, túlzó mellékneveket, attól, hogy tudod őket, nem kell használni is, főleg nem minden nap. Van egy általános és egy üzleti angol felsőfokúm, úgy, hogy soha nem voltam hajlandó ilyen túldíszítetten írni. Tőmondatokból is meg lehet élni.

Nyelvtani hiba is sok van benne, de azok eltörpülnek a stilisztikai defekt mellett :)

2011. márc. 17. 21:11
 3/9 A kérdező kommentje:
rendben, és milyen hibák?:S
2011. márc. 17. 21:15
 4/9 anonim ***** válasza:
59%

Inkább csak stilárisan, szerkezetileg javítottam, illetve a második problémádat átfogalmaztam, mert ez így nekem kicsit zavaros. Egyébként nem túl rossz a te szöveged sem.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about the terrible service provided by your travel agency when I went on a Pacific Island Cruise from 4 August to 18 August.

First, I booked the most expensive and the biggest room of all, yet I could not even take a step in it because the room was excessively small and congested. There was no space for my suitcases. I asked a porter to help me find a solution, but he told me that there was no way to solve the problem because all the cabins were reserved.

Second, your brochure said, an own magnificent bathroom was available for each cabin. Not only did I have to share one with four other rooms and some other travellers, but also I could not take a shower because we ran out of hot water. So I was absolutely disappointed.

Further, I was awfully disappointed and disgusted by the extremely tasteless and cold food served by your chefs. In addition, I got food poisoning and there was no doctor available on the ship.

I am extremely speechless and indignant. I can say without any doubt, this was one of the most terrible 15 days in my life. For the reasons I have mentioned above, I do not feel I received value for money and I believe, I should receive some compensation. Thanks in advance.

2011. márc. 17. 21:16
 5/9 A kérdező kommentje:
nem szeretném lecsonkítani, most épp ez a lényeg.
2011. márc. 17. 21:16
 6/9 A kérdező kommentje:
21:16-os nagyon szépen köszönöm!!:)
2011. márc. 17. 21:17
 7/9 anonim ***** válasza:
68%

Ez a javított verzió tényleg jobb mint a korábbi.

Formális levélben nem illene a "thanks in advance" helyett "thank you in advance"-ot bedobni?

Esetleg ha már ennyire felháborodtunk az utazás miatt akkor lerendezhetnénk a sir/madam-ot egy katonás "awaiting your reply"-val. :)

2011. márc. 17. 21:28
 8/9 anonim ***** válasza:

Én még sosem voltam hajóúton, de azt gondolom, hogy te egy nagy szobát foglaltál le saját fürdőszobával, és ehelyett kaptál egy kis szobát saját fürdőszoba nélkül vagyis más kategóriájú szobát kaptál. Tehát jogod van az árkülönbség visszatérítéséhez. Nem elég, hogy csak azt írod, hogy kell kapnod némi ellenszolgáltatást.

"I reserved a large room with a separate bathroom but instead I was placed in a lower category small room without a bathroom and I want to get back the difference between the two categories."

Javaslat: Az utazás időpontja foglalja magába az évet is.

"this one of the most terrible 15 days in my life" helyett írj" ...this was the worst trip of my life."

2011. márc. 18. 22:23
 9/9 anonim ***** válasza:

Ehelyett:

"Secondly, your brochure said an own magnificent bathroom was available for each cabin but despite the fact that I had to share one with four other rooms and some of the travellers included me, could not take a shower because we have run out of warm water."

írj:

"Secondly, your brochure said an own magnificent bathroom was available for each cabin but in fact I had to share one with four other rooms.

Some travellers including me could not take a shower because we ran out of hot water."

2011. márc. 18. 22:30

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!