Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítanátok az angol fogalma...

Kijavítanátok az angol fogalmazást amit írtam?

Figyelt kérdés

The Supernatural

The humanity is interested in supernatural since its beginning. Supernatural means many different topics from ghosts to UFOs. Ghosts, demons, angels, wizards, sorcerers, life after death experiences etc. It is obvious the word "supernatural" covers a wide area with many layers. We usually use this word when we can not explain something. Then we look for an explanation.

I divide supernatural things into three large groups. One of them is obviously bullshit, the other is that I can believe to be true. The last one is that I don't know. They can be true or not because I can't decide it. The first group contains the God with beard in the sky because I think it is not real, it's just a superstition. It is very unbelievable to me. The second one is the group of life after death experiences. There are many reports about this topic. I believe in them because they are concievible for me and I want to believe that there is somewhat life after death. The last group is the second most interested phenomenon for me. The phenomenon of UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Are we alone or there is other life form in the Universe? This question is obviously as old as humanity itself. There are many reports and many videos especially on the Internet about UFO sightings. Many of them are fake but I think it is possible there are some real as well. I'm just hoping we are not alone because it would be very boring...

2021. ápr. 1. 19:07
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:

26 hibat talaltam benne.

The Supernatural

Humanity is interested in the supernatural since its beginning.

Supernatural means many different topics, from ghosts to UFOs, spirits, demons, angels, wizards, sorcerers, life after death experiences, etc. It is obvious the word "supernatural" covers a wide range of unexplained happenings. We usually use this word when we can not explain something. Then we look for an explanation.

I divide supernatural things into three large groups. One of them is the obviously questionable one; in other words, bullshit, the other is that I could believe it to be true. The last one is that I don't know, can’t decide of its authenticity.

The first group contains the God with a beard in the sky because I think it is not real; it's just a religious belief. It is very unbelievable to me. The second one is the group of life after death experiences. There are many reports about this reincarnation. I believe in it because they are conceivable to me, and I want to believe that there is life after death. The last group is the second most interesting phenomenon to me. The phenomenon of UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Are we alone, or is there other life in the Universe? This question is obviously as old as humanity itself. There are many reports and many videos especially on the Internet about UFO sightings. Many of them are false but I think it is possible there are some real as well. I'm just hoping we are not alone because it would be very boring...

2021. ápr. 2. 01:04
 2/5 anonim ***** válasza:

“Many of them are false but I think it is possible there are some real as well”

Many of them are false but I believe it is possible that there are some true claims out there.

2021. ápr. 2. 12:59
 3/5 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen a válaszokat!
2021. ápr. 3. 21:30
 4/5 A kérdező kommentje:
A Humanity előtt a "The" az miért hibás?
2021. ápr. 4. 19:11
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
Mert absztrakt fogalom és azok elé nem rakunk névelőt az angol nyelvben.
2021. ápr. 4. 19:21

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!