Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítanátok ezt az angol...

Kijavítanátok ezt az angol fogalmazást?

Figyelt kérdés

Places Of My Dream And The Best Form Of Transport

I'm very fond of history so I like the ancient buildings because they are clues of old historical civilisations. Because of it I would like to visit these places. The first on my list are the pyramids in Egypt. Along the Nile there was the Egyptian civilisation. Historicians claim they built the pyramids thousands of years ago. There are many hieroglyphs on their walls. In addition pharaohs used those buildings as tombs. But it is a very controversial topic how the pyramids were built in fact.

The second on my list is the Machu Picchu in Peru. It is a place that has many ruins. It is also a popular destination for tourists.

The last one on my list is a european destination, the Stonehenge. It is a complex of many stones. Actually we don't know who and why built it because it is a prehistoric building.

The best form of transport is the flighting in my opinion. It has many pros. It is one of the fastest way to travel around the world. In addition, when we are traveling in the air, it is more comfortable than a bus or car. But there are also some cons of course. I think the biggest con is the cost. The tickets are very expensive, so many people can not afford to ride on airplanes. Furthermore it lets pollution in the air when flying and this pollution cause global warming allegedly.

2021. ápr. 9. 20:40
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Ahol túl soknak érzed, nyugodtan alakítsd vissza a te szerkezetedhez :-)

My dream places and the best form of transportation

I'm very fond of history so I like ancient buildings. They are clues of old historical civilisations and that makes me want to visit such places. The top on my list are the pyramids in Egypt. Along the Nile there was the Egyptian civilisation, and historians claim they built the pyramids thousands of years ago. There are many hieroglyphs on their walls and what's more, pharaohs used those buildings as tombs. But in fact, it is a very controversial topic how the pyramids were built.

The second one on my list is the Machu Picchu in Peru. It is a place with many ruins. It is also a popular destination for tourists.

The last one on my list is a European destination, the Stonehenge. It is a complex of many stones. Actually we don't know who built it and why, as it is a prehistoric monument.

The best transportation form in my opinion is flying. It has many pros such as it is being one of the fastest ways to travel around the world. In addition, when we are traveling with a plane it is much more comfortable than a bus or a car. But naturally, there are also some cons to it, e.g. the cost. The tickets are very expensive, so many people can not afford airplane rides. Furthermore, it pollutes the air which supposedly is one of the causes of global warming.

2021. ápr. 9. 21:44

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!