Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Milyen hibáim vannak? A N G O L

Milyen hibáim vannak? A N G O L

Figyelt kérdés

Hi Catherine,

I am writing to you because I would like to ask for advice. There are many ideas swirling in my head. I don’t know what will be the best for me, for my future.

As you know, I’m mainly a science minded, I like very much physics, environmental studies, chemistry. Two weeks before, I thought I must be a material or chemical engineer, but now I think I will be a a mechanical or environmental engineer.

There are a lot of pros and cons about this courses. All three have some compulsory objects which are very difficult to understand and learn. I have checked and read course leafleats, and loads of students’ opinions. It’s not easy to compare the same course in different universities, because there are a lot of missing information about the program and teachers.

At the moment, I think I would like to work in a cement industry. I’m really interested about the science and technology of this field. I’ve never been on plant visit, but I’ve seen in the TV.

I am going to visit some place, for further information. My grandma told me, you may help me, because you are a chemical engineer, and your husbend is a material engineer. Could you please inform me about your jobs, and studies that you have attended.

I am looking forward your kind reply.

Love,

X

2015. júl. 11. 15:47
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:

Two weeks ago I thought

There are a lot of pros and cons about theses courses.

All three have some compulsory subjects

I have checked and read course leaflets,

about the program and the teachers.

I’ve never been on a plant visit,

but I’ve seen it on the TV.

I am going to visit some place, to get further information.

about your jobs and studies

I am looking forward your kind reply.

Különben elég jó a levél. Szerintem a material engineer anyagszerkezeti mérnök akar lenni. Az meg materialS engineer.

2015. júl. 11. 17:44
 2/5 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm a segítséget!
2015. júl. 11. 18:16
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:

these courses

looking forward to your...

2015. júl. 11. 18:24
 4/5 anonim ***** válasza:
Hehe :D Aki lepontozott, úgy gondolja, hogy a theses courses helyes? És a looking forwardnak nincs to vonzata? :D
2015. júl. 11. 19:35
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:

science minded >

science oriented

2015. júl. 11. 19:40

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!