Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítanátok nekem ezt a...

Azrael666 kérdése:

Kijavítanátok nekem ezt a levelet?

Figyelt kérdés

Nyelvvizsgára készülök.

Tegnap vettem egy mobilt, de problémák vannak vele: nem jó a beépített kamera, nem jó a menu(nem jelenik meg) és gondok vannak a telefon számok mentésével is

Allen Wallker

50 Petőfi Street

0000 Budapest

Hungary

8 August, 2016

Manager

Samsung

45 Morgen Street

71404 Atlanta

Ref: letter of complain

Dear Manager,

My name is Allen and my phone’s name is Samsung Galaxy 6S and I’ve bought it yesterday.

Well the phone’s design is wonderful but i’ve got some problem with the service of the phone.

Although I think this is an „Ultra-Modern” Phone, there are lot of bad things what I don’t understand.

These are them:

- The camera of the phone isn’t working, I’ve tried ten or more time but it doesn’t works.

- The menu isn’t available for me, if I want to play anything the menu is invisible and I can’t do with this anything.

- I think what gives the „Ultra-Modern” name is that: When I want to record somebody’s phone number, the phone forgive that.

Well, I think I’ve told all problem of this phone and I thought you should know about.

My son is now 18 years old, and I’ve bought this phone for his birthday so it caused me lot of disapointment.

I think we should get restitution, I hope this won’t cause nuisance for you.

I look forward to your early reply.

Yours faithfully

Allen W

2016. aug. 8. 19:41
1 2
 1/16 anonim ***** válasza:
51%
Szlenget nem használunk hivatalos levélben.
2016. aug. 8. 19:45
 2/16 A kérdező kommentje:
mire gondolsz?
2016. aug. 8. 19:51
 3/16 anonim ***** válasza:
10%

Dear Manager,

My name is Allen and my phone is a Samsung Galaxy 6S and I bought it yesterday.

Well the phone’s design is wonderful but i’ve got some problems with the service of the phone.

Although I think this is an „Ultra-Modern” Phone, there are a lot of bad things what I don’t understand.

These are them:

- The camera of the phone isn’t working, I’ve tried ten or more time but it doesn’t works.

- The menu is not available for me, if I want to play anything the menu is invisible and I can not do with this anything.

- I think what gives the „Ultra-Modern” name is that: When I want to save somebody’s phone number, the phone forgets that.

Well, I think I have told all problems of this phone and I thought you should know about.

My son is now 18 years old, and I have bought this phone for his birthday so it caused me lot of disapointment.

I think we should get refund, I hope this will not cause trouble for you.

Yours faithfully

Allen W

2016. aug. 8. 20:20
 4/16 anonim ***** válasza:
36%

Ref: Letter of Complaint

Dear Manager,

My name is Allen W. and my model is Samsung Galaxy 6S. I bought it yesterday.

Well, the phone’s design is wonderful but I’ve got some problems with its services it is supposed to provide.

Although I believe this is a state-of-the-art phone, still there are lot of issues I don’t understand.

They are:

- The camera does not work. I’ve tried ten or more times with no avail.

- The menu isn’t available. If I want to play anything the list of the menu stays invisible and I can’t do anything about it.

- I think what renders it the state-of-the-art attribute is: When I want to store a number the phone just keeps losing it.

Well, I think I’ve mentioned all the problems you should know about.

My son is now eighteen years old, and I bought this phone as a birthday present, however, it caused me a feeling of disappointment.

I consider we should get reimbursement. I hope this won’t cause any trouble.

Yours faithfully ,

Allen W

2016. aug. 8. 20:32
 5/16 anonim válasza:
35%

1.Dear Sir/Madam mert nem tudod hogy manager v manageress

2.Hivatalos levélben nem használunk összevonást, hanem kiírjuk az egészet- pl.: nem don't hanem do not.

3."These are them" helyett szerintem jobb lenne az, hogy "The problems are the following:"

4."I have tried to take photos ten or more times..."

5."...and I can not do anything with this"

6.record helyett save (ha azt akartad írni hogy elmenteni a számot)

7.the phone forgives that

8.Well-t nem igazán használunk hivatalosban

9."I think I have told you all the problems I thought you should know about."

10.My son is 18 years old now

11.I would be grateful if you could give us restitution.

Szerintem ezeket javítsd át.

2016. aug. 8. 20:35
 6/16 anonim ***** válasza:
80%

Hát ne siess azzal a nyelvvizsgával! Inkább még olvassál különböző tankönyvekben mintaleveleket. A 3-as válasszal se foglalkozzál.

A megszólítás nem dear manager, hanem dear sir or madam.

Bemutatotkozni nem kell, pláne nem keresztnéven, ott lesz az aláírásod, senkit nem érdekel a neved. A telefonnak viszont nem neve van, merthogy ő nem személy, hanem típusa. Ha tegnap vetted, az ugyebár múlt idő, nem present perfect, mert akkor nem tudnánk, hogy tegnap. I bought a Galaxy 65 yesterday. Még a Samsung se kell, mert nekik írsz.

A design-ja senkit nem érdekel, ez egy panaszlevél. I Have got (lehet, hogy ezt értette slengnek az előző válaszoló? Szóval nincs összevonás.) some problemS with its functions. A telefonnak nincs service-je. Az although-s mondatot hagyd ki, nem méltatod, hanem panaszkodsz, a bad things amúgy is primitív egy nyelvvizsgán. Egyébként ha kiteszed a things-et, vagyis egy főnevet, akkor már nem what, hanem that a kötőszó.

ten timeS

"doesn't works"? Ugye nem akarsz így nyelvvizsgára menni?

want to play something, nem bármit, hanem valamit. Invisible helyett cannot be seen. Nem láthatatlan, mint a Harry Potterben, hanem nem jelenik meg. Az I Can't -os mondat helyett I am not able to solve this problem.

A forgive megbocsátani, nem megengedni. Értelmetlen a mondat. És megint méltatod a készüléket, ahelyett, hogy a kizárólag a panaszodat írnád le.

A well, I think-es mondat fölösleges, nem rizsázunk egy hivatalos levélben. Az száraz, tényközlő. Egyébként all the problemS, és you should know about THEM. Ki kell tenni a tárgyat.

A fiad megint nem érdekes, a telefon az érdekes. Az a lot of helyett great disappointment. Nem sokat, hanem nagyot.

A restitution történelmi szó, ha visszatérítést akarsz, az refund, ha másik árut, akkor az replacement.

A kellemetlenségtől ne óvd a céget, ők szolgáltatnak, és te nem tartozol bocsánatkéréssel egy panaszlevél miatt. De akkor is any nuisance, névelői funkcióban és nem for you, hanem a közepére téve you.

És teljes aláírás, nem csak W.

Szóval ebben vannak nyelvhelyességi hibák, szóválasztási hibák, de legfőképpen stilisztikai hibák. Még tanulj, olvass, figyelj meg!

(Bocs, csípős a hangnemem így névtelenül, viszont hasznosak a tanácsaim.)

2016. aug. 8. 20:49
 7/16 anonim ***** válasza:
27%

Egyes vagyok. Szleng alatt a "well"-t értettem és hogy túl sok a hétköznapi beszéd. Így írnám.

Letter of Complaint

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Allen. I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy 6S model yesterday for my 18 year old son's birthday. I regret to inform you that it has been malfunctioning.

I have experienced problems with the camera not recording, as well as with the user interface: the menu did not appear, it remained invisible.

I would like to ask for your assistance in either resolving these problems or providing me with a replacement device.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Faithfully yours,

(név ide)

2016. aug. 8. 20:57
 8/16 anonim ***** válasza:
27%
Ui.: Igen, a bemutatkozás nem kell. Azt töröld.
2016. aug. 8. 20:59
 9/16 anonim ***** válasza:
14%

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you in connection with the mobile phone I purchased in your store yesterday. The phone has several problems and I would like to enquire about the possible solutions.

First of all, the camera does not work properly. Could not be seen anything, but blackness. In order to solve this issue, I have tried to clean its surface and check whether it is covered with something or not, but nothing was found.

I must also point out my worries about the menu. I press the suitable button, but does not work. Can not even be decided whether this sort of facility is that does not work or the button itself was not calibrated well.

Last, but not least, I bumped into problems while saving names. The number and the name is added, but after saving it could not be recalled anymore. Therefore, if I would like to call someone, i had to type it in every single time.

Considering all the above, I think I am entitled to receive a complete refund or to have my phone exchanged by having valid warranty.

I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully,

XY

Egy lehetséges megoldás. Ennek nagyjából jónak kell lennie. Remélem hasznát veszed.

2016. aug. 8. 21:58
 10/16 anonim ***** válasza:
34%
A 9-es az jó, tetszik, csak arról tudjál, ha eddig nem tudtál, hogy az I'm looking forward informális, az I look forward pedig formális.
2016. aug. 8. 22:18
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!