Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Nagyon rossz lett az angol...

Nagyon rossz lett az angol fogalmazásom? (Kijavítanátok)?

Figyelt kérdés

Hi Tom!

Infó would like to introduce a device, whitch is very useful. This device is the e-book reader. Infó bought one about two month ahol, and it's amazing. When i travel by bus, metro, or other public transport vehichle, i can read what i want. I don't have to carry heavy books. I can upload more hundred book on this device. It was relatively cheap. There are more adventiges for example: You have to charge it only once a week. When you are looking the screen, your eyes are not getting tired. This product is enviroment-friendly as well. They spare lot of tree. Unfortunattly it has got plenty disadvantigas as well. If you put it a bag, it could be broken. Several company lose money, becouse lot of people download e-books illegally. I think this is not ethical. But still, I think you should buy or at least try it. You can try it in media markt, and if you buy it, and later you change your mind, you can bring it back, and you will get back your money. Ma brother and my friend has got an e-book reader, and they like it as well, however they doesn't use very often. If i were you, I would buy this product online, becouse online everything is cheaper. If you buy it, and you like it, please offer this device to your friends. We (my family and me) either dont regret that, we bought this fantastic e-book reader. To sum up you should buy, or at least try it!

Best Regards,

2017. ápr. 25. 10:34
 1/5 A kérdező kommentje:
Első mondatot átírta a telefon, nem Infó hanem "I" akart lenni.
2017. ápr. 25. 10:34
 2/5 A kérdező kommentje:
Meg a második is :D
2017. ápr. 25. 10:35
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:

Hi Tom!

I would like to introduce to you a device, which is very useful.

This tool is the e-book reader. I bought one about two month ago and it is amazing. When I travel by bus, metro, or on any other public transport, I can read what I want. I don't have to carry heavy books. I can upload more than a hundred books onto this device.

It was relatively cheap. There are even more advantages, for example: You need to charge it only once a week. When you are looking at the screen, your eyes don't get tired. This product is environment-friendly as well. They spare a lot of trees.

Unfortunately, it has got plenty of disadvantages as well. If you put it

in a bag, it could be broken/it may break.

Several companies do lose money, because lot of people download e-books illegally. I think this is not ethical. But still, I think you should buy or at least try one. You can try it in media market and if you buy it and later you change your mind, you can return it and you will get your money back.

My brother and my friend have an e-book reader and they like it as well, however they don't use it very often.

If I were you, I would buy this product online, because online everything is cheaper. If you buy it, and you like it, please recommend this gadget to your friends. We (my family and I) don't regret buying this fantastic e-book reader.

To sum it all up, you should buy one or at least give it a try!

Best Regards,

2017. ápr. 25. 11:09
 4/5 anonim válasza:

which

an e-book reader

ago

when I'm travelling

vehicle

I can upload more than a hundred (vagy csak siman hundreds of books)

advantages

when you're watching

the screen, your eyes will not get tired

unfortunately

disadvantages

if you put it ina bag

because

but still helyett despite this

Media Markt

try out

later you would change your mind

get your money back

My brother and my friend have (got) !!!!

use it

because

Plusz elferne meg par linking phrase :)

2017. ápr. 25. 11:28
 5/5 A kérdező kommentje:

Köszönöm! :)

Sajnos ez a sz@r telefon átirogat mindent pl ago-ahol :D

2017. ápr. 25. 14:16

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!