Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Mit jelent az alábbi angol...

Mit jelent az alábbi angol nyelvű szöveg?

Figyelt kérdés

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride", is the attitude taken by the average man and women in regard to possession. They are not aware of a power so near that it is overlooked; so simple in operation that it is difficult to conceive; and so sure in results that it is not made use of consciously, or recognizes as the cause of failure or succes.

"GEE, I wish that were mine", is the outburst of Jimmy, the office boy, as a new red roadster goes by; and Florence, the telephone operator, expresses the same thought regarding a ring in the jeweler\'s window, while poor old Jones, the bookkeeper, during the Sunday stroll, replies to his wife, "Yes, dear, it would be nice to have a home like that, but it is out of the question. We will have to continue a rent." Landem, the salesman, protests that he does all the work, gets the short end of the money and will some day quit his job and find a real one, and President Bondum, in his private sanctorum, voices a bitter tirade against the annual attack of hay-fever.

At home it is much same. Last evening, father declared that daughter Mabel was headed straight for disaster, and today, mother\'s allowance problem and other trying affairs fade into insignificance as she exclaims, "This is the last straw. Robert\' school teacher wants to see me this afternoon. His reports are terrible, I know, but I\'m late for Bridge now. She\'ll have to wait until tomorrow." So goes the endless stream of expressions like these from millions of people in all classes who give no thought to want they really want, and who are getting all they are entitled to or expect.

2009. aug. 2. 07:47
 1/4 anonim ***** válasza:
5%
írd be a webfordítóba
2009. aug. 2. 08:19
 2/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Három különbözőbe írtam be.
2009. aug. 2. 08:43
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:

Szia!

Nekem ez a kedves válaszoló segített, talán Neked is segítene, egy próbát megér.

http://www.gyakorikerdesek.hu/kozoktatas-tanfolyamok__nyelvt..

2009. aug. 2. 10:39
 4/4 anonim ***** válasza:

(1) A webfordító használhatatlan eredményt ad, főleg, ha a házi feladatodat bízod rá. :)

(2) Ha házifeladat, akkor szótárazni és fordítani kell. Ha megcsinálod a javát, segítek ott, ahol elakadsz, de nem csinálom meg helyetted. :D

(3) Ha nem házifeladat, akkor keress meg egy fordítót. Két-háromezer forintból kijön.

2009. aug. 5. 04:25

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!