Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Valaki leellenőrzi, hogy...

Valaki leellenőrzi, hogy helyes-e? Rövid Angol fogalmazás

Figyelt kérdés
I clearly remember the day the hal of Britain decided to grow spagetthi in their own garden. I was at the age of eleven, and I was watching our brandnew black and white Tv, which was so rRe in that time that most of my friends were used to come and watch it at our place because they didn't have their own. On that cool april's first there were three of us, me and my closest friends. So we were watchin that Tv all the time, BBC especially. That day, we did the same way, not suspecting a single thing when our favourite programme called Panorama began. This episode was about spagetthi breeding and we were very enthusiastic about it, since spagetthi was quite little-known in Britain, and being cleverer than the other of our classmates always made us blissful. According to this programme spagetthi grew on trees, not on ordinary ones but a concrete faimly's own, which lived in Switzerland breeding spagetthi and so on. In the film you could see a woman harvesting the crop and her husband helped her by keeping the basket. We found it really interesting so we went on watching. At the end my friend decided to call the costumer service to get instrucriona about growing our own spagetthi tree. They told us to put a sprig in a tin of tomato sauce and hope for the best. My friend didn't believe is when we told her that the whole thing was a hoax, and fell so hard when she failed growing it.

2014. ápr. 2. 19:30
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

I clearly remember the day the whole of Britain decided to grow spaghetti in their own gardens.

I was eleven years old at the time and I was watching our brand new black and white TV. Televisions were rare at the time, most of my friends used to come and watch it at our place because they didn't have their own.

On that cool April's Fool Day there were three of us, two of my closest friends and I. We were glued to the television set as usual, watching the BBC.

On this particular day, we were doing the same thing, not suspecting anything when our favourite programme called Panorama came on. This episode was about spaghetti growing.

We became quite enthusiastic about it, since back then, spaghetti was not well known in Britain. Of course, we felt very clever and feeling elated, thinking we were on something our classmates didn't know about.

According to this programme, spaghetti grew on trees, not on any ordinary tree but on a Swiss family's own concrete tree. In the segment, a woman was harvesting the crop and her husband helped her by holding the basket. We found it really interesting so we kept on watching.

At the end, my friend decided to call the TV channel's production team to get instructions about growing our own spaghetti tree. We were told to put a strand in a tin of tomato sauce and hope for the best.

My friend didn't believe us when we told her that the whole thing was a joke and felt so disappointed when she failed to produce any spaghetti.

2014. ápr. 3. 11:48

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!